Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

It's scary...

Since I've been TTC and lurking I had NO idea M/C's were as common as they are.  A close friend of mine announced she's PG 2 days ago and is now at the doc's today for spotting and cramps.  Sad

Just wanna say my heart goes out to all those who suffer losses. Kinda scares me about getting PG!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
imageimageimage
Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
Click on the logo and ask me how!

Re: It's scary...

• Options

I had no idea they were as common either until I came to the bump. I thought I would be one of the lucky ones who would never go through this. Well here I am twice and now I wish I wouldn't have been so naive.

Try not to worry so much about having a M/C. Yes they do happen but there are MANY ladies who get pregnant and never have a M/C. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Same with me.  When I had a m/c and came on this board is when I learned how common they are.  Hopefully you never have one of your own and have to worry about.  GL to you for a successful pg!!!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too...I kind of felt silly when I went to the ER for cramping...little did I know! It's scary, but as common as it is, I know SO many more people (in real life) that have had a perfectly normal, uncomplicated pregnancy. There are so many things that you could stress yourself out over...just take it easy, and stay positive!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"