Pregnant after a Loss
Options

JUST found out that we're having a......

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh we are sooo excited!!!!!! Telling our family tonight...no one knows so all my FB friends....shhh!!!! Katelyn Marie is on her way!!! Thank you Lord for this precious gift!!!

Oh and how I found out was I had to go in for an u/s today to check my cervix. My mom has an incompetent cervix and my doc wanted to check mine and while the girl was checking the baby out she took one shot and said its def a girl! 3 little lines!!! Of course its when I least expected to find out. We've spent so much money on all the early u/s places and noone was with me but we are so happy to finally know!!! Could not have asked for a better day!!!!! :) Yippeee!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: JUST found out that we're having a......

• Options
    Aww, that's great!!! :)
  • Options
    Congratulations! I can't believe how quickly time is going by!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ahhh, finally you know for sure! Congrats on your baby girl!
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?Yay!!! ?Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! ?I'm so happy you found out!!!!!
  • Options
    Awww you were trying so hard and then found out when you least expected. Isn't it funny how that happens?? Congrats on your little girl!!!!! what wonderful news! :o)
  • Options

How exciting!!!

• Options
    Yay! Congrats on your little girl!
  • Options
    That is so exciting!!
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby girl... I love the name you picked out! since my name is Kate.
  • Options
    ENevENev member

Awww, congratulations!! How exciting that you finally know! :)

And how funny to say "finally" when you're not even 17 weeks yet ... but I know you've been trying and trying! How cool.

I'm totally jealous - I have to wait three more weeks!! 

• Options
    YEA! Congrats! I must say I like the name you have picked!
  • Options
    Congrats! ?I found out when they were checking my cervix in week 16 too. ?It is kinda fun to find out early! ?I hope all checked out ok with the cervix.
  • Options

So exciting!!! ?We got to find out a lot earlier than I expected, too! ?And, my middle name is Marie, too. ?If we ever have a girl, her middle name will be Marie, too. ?I LOVE IT!

Congratulations!!!?

IMG_1106-small
    Jamie & Jeff 3.10.07
    My Blog
  • Options
    Awww!!! That's so exciting!!! Welcome to Team Pink!?
  • Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am so excited for you! I LOVE the name, too! So pretty and elegant. How are you not shopping right now?!? Congrats to you and your family!
    bfp #1 Fall 2008 ~ missed m/c 9w Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats.  Love the name that you picked. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options

yay!  Congrats on your little girl!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! ?:)
  • Options
    Congrats on your little girl!!!!!
  • Options
    congrats
  • Options
    congrats!
  • Options

Congratulations, welcome to team pink! I knew it was a girl when u couldnt find out, thats how girls are.

• Options
    Congrats!!! how exciting :)
  • Options
    dmsmthdmsmth member
    Congrats and welcome to team pink!
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to team pink!
  • Options
    YAY! Congrats! Cant believe that other girl thought it was a boy...you were right all along!
  • Options

Congrats! How exciting...

• Options
    I am so happy for you and congrats! ?Welcome to team pink!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"