Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Anyone else spot after sex?

So I'm embarrassed to admit that DH and I hadn't been "intimate" since I got my BFP, because I had some episodes of light spotting early on, and frankly, I was terrified. But we did it on Tues evening, and then when I got up in the middle of the night to pee last night there was a brown streak on my pantyliner, and a little when I wiped. After that it just tapered off and went away.

I thought I was in the clear because I made it the entire next day without anything, then it had to happen in the middle of the night! But I hadn't had any other random spotting for about 2 weeks prior.

This spotting was also quite similar to what happened after my 1st u/s.

I didn't call my doc because I called after the u/s incident and they said that was normal, and as long as it stopped it was fine, and this was basically the exact same scenario. But I'm certainly not rushing to do that again! Poor DH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else spot after sex?

• Options
    I have spotted after sex too before.  But I did not this week, so maybe it stops later.  But I did call my doctor and they say it is completely normal to spot after intercourse, your cervix is just very sensitive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did the first time after my BFP.  It lasted about a day and it was not that bad.  Everything was just fine.  Try not to worry.  If is gets any worse then I would call the doc.  I am sure you are fine!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my dr said that the cervex and vaginal canal are super swollen with blood vessels right now and super sensitive, so a vessel could easily burst from any "activity" (or crinone irritation in my case) and cause a little bit of spotting.  she said that if it is that small of an amount, it is not likely coming from inside the uterus, but just the cervex or vagina.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"