Illinois Babies

Pls Rec: Pedatrician out of Central DuPage

Baby's due in 2 days and we haven't picked a Pediatrician yet.  Can anyone help on this?  I'm looking for a caring, patient focused pediatrician affiliated with CDH. Please rec if you love the doc who takes care of your child. Thanks!

Re: Pls Rec: Pedatrician out of Central DuPage

• what area do you live in? i know a lot of the docs that go to cdh and delnor but alot of the offices are in the st. charles area so that may be far if you live near cdh.
  • were in Bartlett so st. charles would probably be ok.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love dr. mark regnier. maria cocjin and the rest of their group. they are with fox valley women's and children's (all of his partners are good but it is a huge practice...some people like that and some people don't)

hope this helps!

unfortunately i know a lot of the pediatricians at Delnor but not sure which one's go to cdh besides that group.

• Hey I'm in Bartlett too.  My kids see Dr. Elizabeth Heredia out of St. Charles.  She is with Central DuPage Physicians group.  She is not a pediatrician, she is a family doc.  She is awesome though, I've had 2 other pedi's and she is the best doctor I've had for my kids.  She is so thorough and she listens to everything and explains everything.  I can't say enough good things about her. 
  • I alway rec our pedi.  Dr Stavig (Central DuPage Phys Group in Naperville) is a family prac, but is the best Dr I've ever had.  We travel 35 miles to see him.  He stays current on all of the new AAP recs and is flexible for what Mom's wants are (FF/BF for instance).  We switched from a closer pedi group to Dr Stavig (who'se been my Dr since I was 12 - about 2 years after he got out of med school) and since then My cousin, her DH and all 3 of her kids have also started going.

It's also very easy to get in touch with the nurses and they'll answer questions/give recs over the phone if needed.  And, every time DS sees the Dr (well or sick) a nurse calls back the next day for a follow up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"