Washington Babies
Options

Last night I had a newborn again...

We were up at 2,3,4,5 and up for the day at 6:30.  It didn't help that dh and I had a lot of cocktails celebrating our anniversary last night!!  For the life of me I don't know what was wrong, no fever not hungry, he would just wake up screaming until I sat and held him for awhile.  Ugh I'm pooped!
imageimage Brothers! image

Re: Last night I had a newborn again...

• Options
    Did he call Ads and they made a pact to drive their mommies and daddies over the edge last night?
  • Options
    Ugg that is hard on a Momma.  I guess the good news is that he will be extra tired today and most likely sleep great tonight.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no!  Is he cutting any molars?  That sucks.  I think it's Murphy's Law that kids wake up at night after we drink or go to bed super late... Hopefully tonight will be better!
  • Options

imageJas*sGirl:
    Did he call Ads and they made a pact to drive their mommies and daddies over the edge last night?

Ads and Jules. I can only hope that all 3 of the babies are so tired today that they STTN tonight. I am dying at work today!

• Options

You and me both! I was begging Hailey to sleep. She finnaly fell asleep in my arms sitting up.

• Options

Emma did the SAME THING! It was like "let's scream to wake everyone up" night last night!

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"