Blended Families
Options

NBFR:Confession

I get soo lost on what day it is now that I'm not working. I completely forgot that today was Thursay until I read the PP about that DD. I had to actually think about it to confirm with the clock on the computer. I hope I just made a few of you giggle on my "blonde moment" (no offense to anyone)

Anyone else have any stupid moments they would like to share?

~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
image 20 people are procrastinators!
RSVP Date: 2/28/2011

Re: NBFR:Confession

• Options
    imagepita2405:

I get soo lost on what day it is now that I'm not working. I completely forgot that today was Thursay until I read the PP about that DD. I had to actually think about it to confirm with the clock on the computer. I hope I just made a few of you giggle on my "blonde moment" (no offense to anyone)

Anyone else have any stupid moments they would like to share?

Wait just a minute. I didn't know I was an AE.  (Actually, I remembered it was Thursday because it's trash day.  We didn't do school/ballet yesterday because we're both sick.  Really, the only day I have down for good is Wednesdays because of dance class, which leads into Thursday Trash Day.  lol.)  But I generally have to check my Outlook now if I need to know the date - and even then sometimes I double-check to make sure I'm not a week off.  :)

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"