Cincinnati Babies
Options

vbmeg

Did you ever get approved for your new schedule at work? I bet you're getting excited about moving to your new house!

Re: vbmeg

• Options

I wish!!! I am still waiting for approval from "the powers that be". So annoying! I know we have other more pressing issues going on right now but I would still like to know! Hopefully I hear soon.

I am getting very anxious about the new house! 3 weeks from tomorrow is the closing! YEAH! I have started packing some boxes. All of the walls are completely bare now so it looks really weird. Ryan keeps walking around pointing to the walls asking where all of the people went. Poor girl is going to be so confused!!!

• Options

I bet you are anxious to find out! I remember being on pins and needles when I asked to go from full to part-time.

I bet it will be a huge change at first for Ryan at her new home but luckily they seem to be at a pretty adaptable age. 3 weeks will be here before you know it!

P.S. Ryan's new pic is so cute. She looks like such a little girl in the photo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"