Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

:::Prayer Group:::

Good morning girls!  Are there any prayer requests today?  Or any praises?

Inspirational verse(s) for the day....  "Be very careful then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise making the most of every opportunity because the days are evil.  Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.  Do not get drunk on wine which leads to debauchery.  Instead be filled with the spirit.  Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs.  Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord always giving thanks to God our Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."  Ephesians 5:15-20

Inspirational song/video for the day...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHmiFaX_pk

If today's verse or song has touched you please give thanks to God.  For I believe he is speaking through me with the verse's and songs each day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :::Prayer Group:::

• Options

I have a bit of a selfish prayer request. I am two weeks out from my D&C and I'm still bleeding. I'm having a hard time moving on and focusing on the future when I'm constantly reminded of what has happened.

Thanks for doing this ever day cowgirl!

• Options
    imageKateAndMark:

I have a bit of a selfish prayer request. I am two weeks out from my D&C and I'm still bleeding. I'm having a hard time moving on and focusing on the future when I'm constantly reminded of what has happened.

pad-free dust coming your way!!! i completely understand how you are feeling.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKateAndMark:

Selfish prayers are perfectly acceptable!  Praying for you!  That is rough I completely understand.  Its bad enough it happened but then you have to deal with the aftermath as well...  On a good note, my bleeding was gone two weeks after my D&C in October, hopefully yours will be too!

(((((HUGS))))

Thanks for the thanks, but I feel that if something good can come out of me losing Grace then I will be happy.  If me posting this every morning can touch one person then something good has come out of it... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"