Cincinnati Babies
Options

30 Day Shred

Has anyone tried this?  I just ordered my DVD so I can start right away once I'm cleared by my doc to start exercising next week. 

I've heard it kicks your butt and that is definitely what I need - I have to fit my behind into a dance recital costume in 4 weeks - ahhh! We're talking silver hot pants here...WTF was I thinking?

~Amanda
Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: 30 Day Shred

• Options
    There are a few nesties on the Cincinnati nest board that do this workout.  They have a check in they do weekly if they can.
  • Options
    Where do you dance?  I danced at a studio my whole childhood and then on the dance team in college.  I coached for awhile until DS was born.  I REALLY miss it!  I would love to take some adult classes!  Good luck with the recital.  You are brave!  :-)
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJLPT830:
    Where do you dance?  I danced at a studio my whole childhood and then on the dance team in college.  I coached for awhile until DS was born.  I REALLY miss it!  I would love to take some adult classes!  Good luck with the recital.  You are brave!  :-)

Manyet Dance - in Highland Heights; we also have a studio in Southgate.  I've danced their pretty much my whole life!  There are several levels of adult tap and jazz classes and then the class I am in is a combo class (ballet, tap, jazz) of more experienced dancers, college age and up.  I'd say the average age is mid 20's.

~Amanda
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    30 DS kicks my butt.  I was a runner through my second tri, but this thing makes me feel like the most out of shape, lazy person.  I am hanging in there and I know it will give me quick results.  Hoping to build up to running again soon.  I tried at 3 months pp and sustained another knee injury.  So far, 30 DS has not caused me any injury, so it works for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagehav2run:
    30 DS kicks my butt.  I was a runner through my second tri, but this thing makes me feel like the most out of shape, lazy person.  I am hanging in there and I know it will give me quick results.  Hoping to build up to running again soon.  I tried at 3 months pp and sustained another knee injury.  So far, 30 DS has not caused me any injury, so it works for me.

Good to know! I mean...not about the knee injury, but that it kicks your butt! LOL

~Amanda
  • Options
    imageMrsMandaK:

imageJLPT830:

Manyet Dance - in Highland Heights; we also have a studio in Southgate.  I've danced their pretty much my whole life!  There are several levels of adult tap and jazz classes and then the class I am in is a combo class (ballet, tap, jazz) of more experienced dancers, college age and up.  I'd say the average age is mid 20's.

Another dancer here! I did tap/jazz/ballet from elementary through H.S., but tap was always my favorite :-) In college I danced and choreographed for a group that did tap, clogging, and Irish dance. I would love to take an adult tap class where I'm not with a bunch or high schoolers, or older ladies that are just learning shuffle ball change :-)

• Options
    I just bought it but haven't started it yet. I really need to get my butt in gear. No excuses, but it's hard taking care of a baby and running Kellen to his sporting events throughout the week. Good think I can walk while he has baseball practice.
  • Options
    What exactly is the 30 day shred?  Is it just an exercise video that's really good?  I'm interested!
  • Options
    They have a daily check in on the Health and Fitness board. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"