Adoption
Options

Secret Nesties

Just throwing it out there...but I am wondering if my secret nestie wants it to be a secret. So...could you just post whether or not you want to know?

If you have me, I would like to know who you are.

Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!

Re: Secret Nesties

• Options

I think I want to try and figure it out for a while.

The nestie that I got, I'm not giving it away, will probably figure it out because my nestie name isn't that creative ;-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I could go either way! I think I'd want to know, but if my secret Nestie has their heart set on being mysterious, that's fine by me :)
  • Options
    I would rather not be surprised -- I'd rather forge relationships with the person who chose me and vice versa!
  • Options
    I want to know who got me so badly....I was looking for the person that I got and I haven't seen their name on ANYTHING...But if you want to know...I will tell you....Wink
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Options

imageM&MBride0506:
    I want to know who got me so badly....I was looking for the person that I got and I haven't seen their name on ANYTHING...But if you want to know...I will tell you....Wink

Me, too!

I think that if you're in the secret nestie exchange, then you should make an effort not to lurk as much so that your person can find out a little about you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thats a great idea i wanna know too i think!
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    imageEmmieB:

I think that if you're in the secret nestie exchange, then you should make an effort not to lurk as much so that your person can find out a little about you!

i agree! I try to post as much as possible, but i go through waves of business too. 

• Options
    I kind of like the suprise/secret nature of the Secret nestie.  I'm going to try to post more but have recently been swamped at work
  • Options

I like the mystery, too, and don't need to know who my angel is - unless she would really like to contact me personally - and that is totally okay.

I'm surprised at how many ladies want to know who got them.  Maybe someone who posted here previously might get a "hello nestie" e-mail soon. . .

((((((giggles))))))

2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"