San Diego Babies

*** MrsLynnea**

Sorry if I got your name wrong... And sorry for taking so long to respond (I never think to come on here when I have a free moment to nest). I loved my m/w. We talked frequently through email all through out my pregnancy and she gave me her business card w/ phone # in case I really needed to get ahold of her.

There's a team of midwives on call at all times at the hospital and you can't be guaranteed that your m/w will be delivering your LO. But if they are on call when you go into labor than they usually try to deliver your baby. 

It's funny... Mimi was working at the hospital the day before and after I went into labor so she missed me by hours :) She even told me when she'd be there cause she wassure I'd go w/in a few days of seeing her :) But she wasable to check me and see the baby when she got there. She was so happy to see my name on the board :)

All the m/w's there were really nice!

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog

Re: *** MrsLynnea**

• First of all, LOVE the bath pic! What a great smile he has!

So the team of midwives are all with Kaiser? Were you able to just request one at your normal appts? I didn't get that far in my pg, I miscarried a week after the initial blood test, so I'm still unsure of the Kaiser OB inner workings!

• Thanks :) And sorry to hear about your loss. We, too, had a loss at about 8 weeks along in 2007. I know how hard it can be!

The m/w's are all with Kaiser. You have one that you see all throughout your pregnancy and than when you deliver it depends on who's on call at the hospital. They're a great group to work with. Def reassuring and always answered all of my questions.

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"