Preemies

The hibernation continues...

as we were told by our pedi to wait 4 more weeks before bringing Sam out b/c of Swine Flu risks. ?It sucks, but of course I'll do anything to ensure his safety.

Re: The hibernation continues...

• ah crap. Are you in a state where it's been a problem? I'm going to call our pedi tomorrow and see what she says. If she tells me 4 more weeks, I might cry.
  • I called ours and have the go ahead to start taking him out still. There have been no reported cases in our state yet. I am just going to be careful about not going anyplace too crowded.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • can't you bring him out just not to places where people will be in close proximity? like for walks? hibernation stinks!

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com
  • AidgeAidge member
    Oh, we're definitely going out for walks in the neighborhood, but no malls, restaurants, etc. The only places he's been since he was born have been my parents' and IL's homes and the dr's. It SUCKS- I was so looking forward to taking him out. ?There haven't been any reported cases yet, except for a couple of "maybes" in the next state over. ?We're in NH, but I know Lowell, Ma may have a few. ?Our pedi is pretty conservative. ?My mom watches Sam when I'm at work, though, and she says she won't take him out no matter what the dr. says (as she's that worried).
  • The high school by our house is closed because of a case of swine flu so yeah - we aren't going anywhere.   Great.
  • We don't have any cases in WI yet but I'm in Milwaukee and they closed schools in Chicago so it's only a matter of time. I am so pissed. Their birthday party is here next week and I don't know what to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"