Secondary IF

We decided on an IUI (vs TI) this cycle.

I posted last week about pros/cons with either decision. We decided to try and IUI since our insurance covers them. I went in this morning for my u/s and bloodwork. I have 3 follicles on my right ovary and 1 on my left (I only had 1 last cycle). They are not quite mature yet so we will probably have the IUI on Mon/Tue but I will know more once my bloodwork comes back. I am feeling pretty good about our decision.

I will take any good luck IUI vibes you can give!

Thanks!

Re: We decided on an IUI (vs TI) this cycle.

• Good luck! Sounds like you're sitting pretty right now.
  • ~*~*~*~*~Successful IUI Vibes ~*~*~*~*~*~

Coming your way!  Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds fabulous!  IUI dust to you Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Wishing the best of luck to you.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • The hardest part is actually making the decision. I cried when we decided to start IUI and now after having one baby and now pregnant both from IUI, it seems silly that I cared so much how it happened. Good luck! I hope it works for you quickly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"