Oregon Babies
Options

Baby Registry

Just wondering where people have registered around the PDX area.

How were the return policies, and would you recommend where you registered?

TIA Wink

Re: Baby Registry

• Options

We didn't register at Target because their return policy is TERRIBLE. We did register at Babies R Us and had no problems. I know they have since changed their return policy though... so you might want to check it out first.

GL!

• Options
    We registered at Mother Natures in SE and Segals in Beaverton. Had great experiences with both places. We didn't have much to exchange/return but didn't have any trouble at either place.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome.  Thank you ladies. =)
  • Options

We registered at Target, BRU, and Segals.  Target is known for it's HORRIBLE return policy, but honestly, I returned/exchanged plenty there and didn't have any issues at all. It was nice to have an easy nationwide store to register at, so all of our friends and family could get to it.

BRU was just fine also. Again, I exchanged plenty of things there (some duplicates that were on registry, and some random clothes and such) and din't have any problems there either.

I used to love Segals and had a very bad conversation with the owner, so I actually cancelled my registry and told my friends NOT to shop there for me.  The owner was a major jerk, after he made a mistake with my custom chair order, and didn't apologize or anything, I was very disappointed.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My brother and SIL had a great experience at Segal's. Some of their furniture arrived damaged. The delivery guys noticed it and the owner called them that day. The store even let them keep the damaged furniture until the new stuff arrived (since the new order wouldn't have arrived before baby). We didn't register there, but they were really helpful when we were carseat/stroller shopping.

I think that Little Urbanites might have a registry?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"