Preemies

swine flu omg!!!

what a nightmare. ast week i saw friends of mine as i was leaving my in laws house. they came over and were touching my baby and just very close to her. now, i find out they just got back from mexico the day before. I am totally nervous now. my baby has no symptoms of any kind and isnt acting any different but i am still a nervous wreck. i had no idea they had traveled and this was not made a big deal since the end of last week ( i saw them on tuesday). how worried should i be???? they went to puerto vallarta and as of mpw there are no reported cases there but that does not mean they didnt come in contact with anyone that traveled to other parts of mexico. oh, and we live in new york where all these cases are being reported.

Re: swine flu omg!!!

• I don't know what the incubation period is, but it's probably less than a week.. I think if they were infected, you'd know by now.
  • I read today that it is a short incubation period. 24-48 hours. Believe me I've been all over this issue as we're flying with our 5 1/2 month twins tomorrow from So. Cal. and my SIL and her family were all in Cabo 2 weeks ago... Ugh. I almost think I've read too much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"