North Carolina Babies
Options

Baby hiccups feel like your butt is vibrating?

Or do I have some serious issues?  I've been feeling it on and off for the last few hours.  It seems like it could be hiccups but I'm not sure what it feels like.

Re: Baby hiccups feel like your butt is vibrating?

• Options

When Lily had hiccups, I felt them in the lower right of my stomach.  It was the neatest feeling. 

Megan could be faced towards your back and that's why you are feeling them in your butt.  

• Options
    They could prolly be hiccups...you make me laugh ECU with your description!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure I've felt hiccups. I'm apparantly carrying a future kickboxer b/c I get kicked simultaneously in both lower sides. Maybe it's jumping jacks. No vibrations, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Haha, I seem to remember Liam's hiccups feeling like my butt twitching when they first started! :)  I bet that's what it is.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    umm thats just gas....LOL
  • Options

YES!!! I always say that I can feel the hiccups mostly in my butt, but if you think about it, that's where the head is.... in the pelvis or at least near so it makes more sense to feel them in the butt vs the abdomen!

image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LOL!!!  I'd bet it's hiccups, it's funny that you can feel them in your butt!  I get lots of kicks there myself!  Stick out tongue
  • Options

Well other than the fact that it's super cool to feel it is good news that she has them.  Most likely that means she can swallow at least some which helps me to avoid the whole excess fluid issue.

It's like bubbles in my belly but not gas kind of like a machine gun :)

• Options

i loved henry having the hiccups, so did DH because it was predictible movement. he could always feel my belly when he was hiccuping and henry would always move.

i swear, henry ALWAYS stopped moving when DH wanted to play with him. thank goodness he doesn't still hate him Wink

mine were ALL in my belly though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"