Pregnant after 35
Options

Hurt foot.

So last week my foot started really hurting the day after I went to the gym and there was a swollen spot in the middle of the top of it. I went to the Dr. yesterday and he gave me a boot to wear for the next two weeks. He says it's a stress fracture or pulled tendon. It feels a little better today since it's imobilized but lurching and limping around at 26 weeks sucks!

I am so sick of people stopping me in the hallways trying to say something funny about it too! Or the ever popular "wow, you're about to pop!" - NO people. I don't. I am not about to "pop" and you should never use the word "pop" to me again if you value your life! Even my good friend said I looked 7 or 8 months along last week. I started crying, I was so embarrassed but I couldn't help it, I felt so angry and hurt.

Now the friends house where they were going to throw me a shower is going to be all torn up for remodelling at that time and the furniture I was going to order for the baby is out of stock - with no arrival date for the future. I am so bummed and tired right now I just want to go home and go to bed.

End of emotional self-pitying rant. (*sigh*) Thanks for listening.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hurt foot.

• Options

Hey- sorry about your foot....but as for the furniture try this site:  www.ifurn.com  My H and I ordered our furniture from there after it was out of stock from another store and it ended up being cheaper!!

Try to rest up the foot, hopefully it will start feeling a bit better soon

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry things aren't going any where near planned. All I can do is this: (((HUG)))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwww ouch. ?I'm so sorry!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I am so sorry that you are having one of those days.  But its just one of those days and it will pass....things will get better.
  • Options
    Yikes! That's a lot all at once. Hang in there!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I am feeling better today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"