Working Moms
Options

What do you put daily DC supplies in?

He will have a bin at the center where I can leave diapers, wipes, extra clothes etc...but what do you drop off the daily bottles in? Do you just hand LO over with a bag of bottles or is there more you leave with them (my LO is only two months so no food at this point) and what do you drop the bottles off in, wal-mart sack? I have no idea

?

thanks?

Photobucket

Re: What do you put daily DC supplies in?

• Options
    I used to carry her milk in a small cooler or in the diaper bag. The fridge at daycare had little bins for each child in it, so I just put the milk in the fridge when we dropped her off.
  • Options
    The free Similac diaper bag from the hospital.  They put her used bottles and dirty clothes in the bag.  They have a hook for all they babies bags and there are about 3 of the same black bags everyday.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use a free diaper bag I got from a pedi I interviewed - it contains an extra outfit, extra nipples and liners for bottles, etc. When I get to DC, the DCP puts the bottles in the fridge and they put the empty ones in the diaper bag as they use them. I also have this bag and something like this could work for you if you need to provide only bottles and the rest of the supplies stay at the DC..
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options
    We use a small diaper bag every day that has extra clothes, a couple spare diapers, and his bottles in the side pockets.  I usually take his bottles out and place them in the fridge and hang the bag up on his hook. 
  • Options

I have the six bottle cooler and also I use the free enfamil diaper bag (sometimes).   Sometimes I just throw some extra stuff in her bin and if I son't want to leave it, I take it home with me at night.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a reusable Target shopping bag that I fill daily with diapers, baby food, extra clothes, bibs and bottles.  When I get to DC, I put the bottles in the fridge, baby food on the counter and supplies in his drawer.  Throughout the day, empty bottles, dirty clothes/bibs, etc get put in a bin with his name on it and I take those back home in the Target shopping bag.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We used a small Rubbermaid-type bin for things that stayed at the sitter's and then I used the free Similac diaper bag for the things that went back and forth - bottles with milk, clean burp clothes and diapers, etc...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    this bag.  I love it. I pack his bag at night and it can keep them cold for hours without an ice pack. I love it. They have lots of colors. It can easily hold 4 8oz drop in bottles and a solid lunch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"