Adoption

longest third tri EVER!

our Bmom had another appt, yesterday and apperently her due date estimate was WAY off, it could be another two weeks! UGH! we thought he would be here by now! I am so nervous and anxious I just want him here in my arms!

i have third trimester-itis BIG time!

Re: longest third tri EVER!

• Ugh, I am sorry...hang in there. Soon...Soon...Soon
  • I just realized how terrible that sounded.

I should just be thankful (which I am) that we are on the home stretch and not be so impatient! Sorry, if that came across as insensitive to all of you waiting for your perfect match. I know you would give anything to be where we are now. :( 

• Loading the player...
  • I don't think it was at all. You are excited and you should be. Yes

Edit: I would be climbing the walls if I was you...LOL 

• I felt no offense. I am happy for you, and I can also understand your frustration and loss of patience.

Hang in there!

• I'm impatient for you!  (so no offense taken by me!)  I would be going nuts if I were in your position!  Finish baking quickly, Baby!
  • I too would be climing the walls if it was another two weeks.  Our BM was 3 days overdue and I thought that was tough, I cant imagine how two more weeks would feel like a year.  May these two weeks FLY by!!!
  • The last 2 weeks are the worst 2 week wait ever.  It really could be anytime!  It's really great that your b-mom is doing so well and is not showing any concerns this late in the game.  I hope he makes his grand entrance soon!!
  • I don't think your post was insensitive at all.  I can imagine that these two weeks seem like they will take forever.  Just try to keep in mind that it's best for your child to remain in the womb as long as possible.  In the end, this wait will be so worth it!

Good luck!

• I feel for you. We had two "test runs" before she was actually induced. I'd say try to get some rest, but I know that is impossible. Don't take any of my advice because it would result in a lot of shopping.
  • imageBurkeJax:

I don't think it was at all. You are excited and you should be. Yes

Edit: I would be climbing the walls if I was you...LOL 

This! You def have every right to be excited! I am so excited for you! 

Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • OHHHH MAN that sucks..... hopefully the next 2 weeks will go quick or maybe she will go early!!  HANG IN THERE it is almost over!!
  • I hope the time goes quickly for you! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i actually laughed at your "third trimester-itis"
  • Uggg...I'm frustrated for you too!
  • i hope the next 2 weeks go by quickly for you and you can hold your little one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"