:::::to help pass this boring day:::::
Let's pretend we are all pg.....(or if you are already lucky enough to have a little peanut growing)...
If you could choose the gender of your next baby.....(of course we all already agree that a healthy baby is what really matters...)
1. Would it be the opposite of what you have now? the same?
2. Do you have a name picked out?
3. Did you have a preference the first time (even if just a teeny bit....)?
4. Did you have a gut feeling about the sex, and was it right?
5. What are your fav baby names for boys and girls?
6. When (staying positive here) we all actually get pg, will you you find out ahead of time what you are having or do the "surprise" thing?