High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

VENT: OK, I know I can't be the only one....

I am SO sexually frustrated.  I had no desire for sex prior to bed rest, and then I was banned just when the urge was coming back.  I have not had sex in months and I NEED it!!! My silly husband is now afraid to have sex since the MW said no when I was 32 weeks.  I am full term now! The risk of PTL because of the sex is no longer there, GIVE A GIRL A BREAK!!!! I seriously can not sleep for a few hours without waking up from a sex dream, it is out of control!!!

I tried to take care of business myself this morning and it just turned into one giant contraction that would intensify to ungodly levels as soon as I was about to orgasm..... So needless to say, I still have not been satisfied. GRRR!!!! Please someone tell me I am not the only one in this crazy person boat. Crying

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: VENT: OK, I know I can't be the only one....

• Options
    WIth you on the frustration, only I'm also on pelvic rest because of low placenta so even if I make it to full term, no dice...and I've been on pelvic rest since before BFP. :(
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    So good to know I'm not alone!  We haven't DTD at all in this pregnancy!  It's a bit of a pain - literally!  Also, taking care of it is not an option since my ute is so irritable.  Tell your DH to get it on b/c it will be at least another 6 weeks after that you still won't.  Plus, who knows when you will actually be feeling like it again :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OHH I am totally with you!!  I've been on pelvic rest for most of this pregnancy. And I have to say that we cheated on Sunday.  We were just messing around and couldn't help ourselves, but we were very gentle and thank god no contractions.  I made sure not to O because seriously I find it's not very good when I'm prego anyhow for some reason, plus it makes me have a huge contraction too not good for the PTL.  I was just in need of some action!

Tell your DH you are giving him the gift of a child he needs to give you the gift in his pants!! :) 

Snuggling after a nap! Claira 2 yrs and Sophia 11 months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OMG I can't imagine! I haven't been dealt this restriction. But it would definitely frustrate me! That sucks, I hope your DH breaks down and helps you out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    None for us since BFP in Sept/Oct   I have not asked Doc for permission because I know DH won't touch me anyway.
  • Options

imageschmoodle:
    WIth you on the frustration, only I'm also on pelvic rest because of low placenta so even if I make it to full term, no dice...and I've been on pelvic rest since before BFP. :(

Glad to know I am not the only one! I have been on pelvic rest since BFP as well.

I read posts like these and think they have no idea....at least now I know someone else DOES understands. By the time we get around to it after my c-section recovery it will have been 11+ months. Now THAT is frustration.....

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"