Georgia Babies
Options

Baby Shoes Websites?

I need some recommendations for some good baby shoe websites.  I have never been really big into buying shoes for Caroline, but now that she is getting bigger and trying to stand I thought I should get a couple of pairs.  I am having the hardest time finding her some cute sandals.  I feel like everything has rhinestones and crazy colors on them!  Also, has anyone seen brown sandals for girls?  It seems that girl shoes only come in white or pink.  Thanks!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Baby Shoes Websites?

• Options
    See MamaRa's post below on See Kai Run.  They are the BEST shoes.  Wiggle Atlanta also has them in store.
  • Options

I am on a quest for brown sandals too.  I saw some on pedipeds website (they have cute shoes!), and while they were girls, they looked boyish to me.  We just bought H some sandals from stride rite this past weekend, but they are white/pink.  I've seen some really cute Sperry's awhile back so I may look for some of those.

pedipeds.com

striderite.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure about girls...but we bought online from pediped and they've held up great.  They had the cutest brown boots for Jackson when we were looking over the winter.
  • Options
    I love pedi peds, but Dave bought Allison some super cute sandal type shoes from Coggins shoes in Marietta and also Sprong has cute shoes and you cannot go wrong with Stride Rite either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"