Stay at Home Moms
Options

Yay!! Told work I'm not coming back.

While I was actually very sad to not be going back to work as I will miss everyone terribly, I am so excited that I get to SAH! I do have a floral business where I do flowers for weddings aprox. 2-3 weekends a month which will bring in $. I look forward to chatting with some of you!

Re: Yay!! Told work I'm not coming back.

• Options
    Good for you! I was the same way, I miss the people I worked with, but I don't miss the work. Enjoy your time with your DD.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I have a question. Do you know how long you have to be back at work after maternity leave before you tell them you quit? I don't want to get penalized and then have to pay back my maternity leave.. Do you know what the rules are?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetdlaws:
    I have a question. Do you know how long you have to be back at work after maternity leave before you tell them you quit? I don't want to get penalized and then have to pay back my maternity leave.. Do you know what the rules are?

I didn't go back to work at all so I can't answer your question. Sorry!

• Options

imagetdlaws:

From what I understand they can't ask you to pay back your maternity leave pay. What they could do is ask you to pay back any insurance premiums and/or 401K matches that were made in your behalf when you were on un-paid leave.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Congratulations on SAH and your floral business!!!

I love that chair in your siggy pic, beautiful pattern!  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options

Congrats!! 

I don't miss ANYthing about working, except the paycheck and the salad bar. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KL777KL777 member
    Congratulations!  Your floral business sounds nice, fun, and exciting!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"