Pregnant after a Loss
Options

BP is 151/108

I've felt pretty crappy this morning (sick & headache) so I decided to take my blood pressure.  It's definitely too high (especially on meds) so I called my OB....we'll see what she says. 

Re: BP is 151/108

• Options
    Yipes...I hope it comes down!
  • Options
    Keep us posted.  Are you still working?  I bet bed rest is in your future.  I am glad you are being proactive and I hope you get answers and relief soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck and keep us posted!
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options
    Yeah, that definitely seems too high, especially since you are already on meds. I hope they can do something to help it come down. Have they talked with you about baby coming before its due date through induction/c-section? It just seems like your pregnancy has been riddled with one thing after another. ((hugs))
  • Options

Oh wow... You're on bed rest, right?

Let us know what the dr says...

• Options
    Yikes Michelle! I hope things turn out ok....maybe you'll be meeting your little guy sooner than you think!
  • Options
    GL and keep us updated.  Sending you lower BP dust.
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options

Oh no!  That is WAY too high! I hope you get ahold of someone ASAP!

Are you on bedrest?

• Options

Oh my!  That is high!!! Glad you already have a call in to your doctor...I hope it comes down for you soon...Since you are already on bp meds, I am sure you've done it all, but I find laying on my left side drops my bp significantly when it's high...not sure if it will help at all...good luck!

• Options

:(

Let us know what the doc says!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I hope it comes down for you.
  • Options
    Oh no! That is super high. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    That is really high! Hope the doctor can help you!
  • Options
    Michelle - that's really high since you're on meds. I hope your doc calls you back soon if not I would call again and tell them you need to speak with someone immediately. I really hope it comes down. Lots of prays for you.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"