Adoption
Options

blog poll....

i wondered how many blogs you follow? are they adoption related or not?

I have about 15 that i check in on daily, and if i can't read them daily every couple of days. Some are adoption related (thanks ladies here) but most are design related of sorts! I wish i had more time to keep up with more too! 

Re: blog poll....

• Options

I have 169 subscriptions on my reader. Some are adoption, most are design related, though.

I <3 the reader - I just read what's been updated and it alerts me so I only open the one tab and they're all right there.

reader.google.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageEmmieB:

I have 169 subscriptions on my reader. Some are adoption, most are design related, though.

I <3 the reader - I just read what's been updated and it alerts me so I only open the one tab and they're all right there.

reader.google.com

sounds neat! I'll have to check into it. I am so surprised MH hasn't mentioned it to me. He loves google anything! It is always showing me something new he can do with gmail and google. 

Perhaps he just really doesn't get my addiction with reading blogs and that is where some of my shopping habits come from! he he he 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh gosh, back before DD, I had probably 15-20 that I checked all the time.  Now it's like 2-3 that I check every few weeks.

I can't even write in my own more than maybe once a month.  LOL  :)

• Options
    I have never really followed a blog until yesterday. My friend who lost her 8 month old son started a blog on Easter.  I am reading that one daily now.  It is heartbreaking, but I like to see how she is doing.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have 358 subscriptions on my Google Reader. I?have?a handful of private blogs that I check in on every few days. Pretty much if you have a blog in your siggy I have it on my Google Reader.
  • Options

I read a variety of blogs. Most are baby related but only a handful Adoption blogs...hmmm...never thought about that. I am a blog stalker. Working from home gives me lots of time to work and surf.

Amie 

• Options

imageDragonfly_Bride:
    I have 358 subscriptions on my Google Reader. I have a handful of private blogs that I check in on every few days. Pretty much if you have a blog in your siggy I have it on my Google Reader.

Wow. I thought I had a lot.

• Options

I have about 25 or so listed on my blog, I think.  I actually look at a lot more than that, though!  I have more saved to my favorites.  I love finding new ones. 

Most of the blogs I read now are adoption-related.  A couple are design/art related. 

• Options
    I would say about 10ish? And they are all adoption related.
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options
    About 30. Only 1 or 2 are adoption related. The rest are a mix of things--food, knitting, my SIL's blog, you name it. Great timewaster.
  • Options
    imageEmmieB:

imageDragonfly_Bride:
    I have 358 subscriptions on my Google Reader. I have a handful of private blogs that I check in on every few days. Pretty much if you have a blog in your siggy I have it on my Google Reader.

Well, there's about 90 listed on our local board's blog spreadsheet, then another 10 or so from this board, then a ton I've discovered from those 100...it adds up fast. Lots of them are adoption related, many are IF related,and the rest are a mix of everything. 

• Options

i use a RSS reader to keep up with my blogs.  i have a mix of infertility blogs (which I'll probably remove soon) and cooking blogs, with a few craft blogs.  i'll want to start adding adoption blogs.

i have a blog in case anyone cares

www.grumpysnickles.com

After 2 years of IF, and moving forward with adoption we were thrilled to discover we were pregnant with no intervention in 2009. Miss Molly joined our family in February 2010 and we could not be more in love with our little angel. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers blog www.grumpysnickles.com
  • Options
    imageDragonfly_Bride:
    imageEmmieB:

imageDragonfly_Bride:

Well, there's about 90 listed on our local board's blog spreadsheet, then another 10 or so from this board, then a ton I've discovered from those 100...it adds up fast. Lots of them are adoption related, many are IF related,and the rest are a mix of everything. 

We have a local board blog spreadsheet? You guys are so organized!

• Options

imageDragonfly_Bride:

You have a spread sheet of all the blogs? That's awesome. I'm organized, but not that organized :)  

• Options
    imagelilmufish:

imageDragonfly_Bride:
    Well, there's about 90 listed on our local board's blog spreadsheet, then another 10 or so from this board, then a ton I've discovered from those 100...it adds up fast. Lots of them are adoption related, many are IF related,and the rest are a mix of everything.?

?You have a spread sheet of all the blogs? That's awesome. I'm organized, but not that organized :) ?

One of our gals created it on google spreadsheets. It's web-based and open to those who have the link so anyone can on our board can add their blogs. Totally cool.

EmmieB - I'll PM you the link. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"