Preemies

Anyone else READY for May 1st?

The twins are a little over 5 months now and i feel like we have been waiting for may 1st FOREVER!  What does everyone who has been stuck in the house during RSV season have planned? 

We're headed to a monthly LLL meeting.  I have been going for months but this will be the first time i'll be able to bring DD and DS.  I am soooo excited (and a little nervous)!

Re: Anyone else READY for May 1st?

• Did your doctor give you a reason to stay in until May 1st?!

We live in MA and were cleared as of April 1st so we have been out for almost a month and we have gone everywhere!

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

• I am. Though I'm not sure we're still going to be let out. She let all our preemie friends (a lot of us NICU families ended up at the same pediatrician) out as of April 1 but because Robbie was still so little, she said 4 more weeks. I'm not sure if he's going to have gained enough weight to still let us out.

And Robbie will be 11 months old. I'm pretty sick of my house.

• Loading the player...
  • I am looking so forward to finally being able to go out. Originally he was going to be allowed out starting April 1st but then there were two reported cases of RSV in our hospital in March so it extended RSV season to May 1st. I plan on bringing Brandon to get his pictures professionally taken at babies r us and bringing him to the new outdoor outlets near us. I would like to look into joining gymboree or something too. I think it would be good for him to start being in social situations with other babies because the few times he has been around other babies (at our NICU developmental clinic) he had a very worried look on his face and started to cry when we sat him next to one of the preemies who was in the NICU with him.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"