Texas Babies

OB-GYN Dr. Rec's Please!

Can anyone please recommend a great OB-GYN doctor in San Antonio area preferably around the Medical Center or further west on I-10? We live in Boerne and are currently seeing an RE. We had IVF and I will need to find an OB-GYN doctor in a few weeks to roll over to once I am at 10 weeks. If anyone can help me out that would be great! TIA

Re: OB-GYN Dr. Rec's Please!

• I have a great one but she practices on Stone Oak.

Dr. Elizabeth King

NE OBGYN

https://www.ne-obgyn.com/

• I go to Marissa Largoza and she's in the Med Center on Floyd Curl Dr.  I absolutely adore her.  GL!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to the midwives at Lone Star OB/GYN.  They are wonderful...

If you are not into seeing a midwife...the doctor's with Lone Star are wonderful as well.  I saw 2 of them during my pregnancy and then one of them actually delivered my baby via C-Section.  My friend also goes there...and recommends them.

They are in the Med Center off of Floyd Curl right by St. Lukes.

• I have Dr. Tammy Murdock at NE OBGYN in Stone Oak, same practice as Dr. King.  I love her.  We are going natural and she has been very supportive.  She always takes time with me and is very positive during our appointments.  She told me she is about half granola and half medical science which is exactly what I wanted.
  • I love Dr. Robert M. Young. He is so understanding and laid-back.

7922 Ewing Halsell Dr # 470
    San Antonio, TX 78229
    (210) 614-6677

• Check out the drs at Seven Oaks Women's Group. I see Dr Christine Delagarza, but all of the MDs in this group are great. They are located in the Oak Hills Building in the medical center next to Methodist Hospital. 210-692-9500
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"