Detroit Babies
Options

Need recs for Detroit area RE clinics

Hi! I'm currently at the Michigan Center for Fertility & Women's Health (Warren) and about to start my first IVF cycle, but I'm considering switching to another clinic. I really like the staff but I'm concerned about the success rates. Any opinions on this clinic or any others?

Thanks ladies! 

Re: Need recs for Detroit area RE clinics

• Options
    I went to RMA of Michigan in Troy and really liked them.  I didn't do IVF, though, so I'm not sure on their success rates for that.  I saw Dr. Lynda Wolf and Dr. Bradley Miller and liked them both.
  • Options

imageHolanchi:
    I went to RMA of Michigan in Troy and really liked them.  I didn't do IVF, though, so I'm not sure on their success rates for that.  I saw Dr. Lynda Wolf and Dr. Bradley Miller and liked them both.

Same here -- we did IUI, and were very happy.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    While this is not my own experience I have a friend and a co-worker who both wen to Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center in Clinton Twp.  Both were VERY happy.  I know one did IVF and was successful (a 5 month old little boy) and the other one unfortunately had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and I'm not sure what route she went (IVF or IUI).  Even though they had different outcomes, both were happy with their care.
  • Options

imageHolanchi:

This.  And we're just having a singleton! :)

• Options
    CMM05CMM05 member

We used Dr. Mersol-Barg in Birmingham. We got PG with IUI (on our first try....), but I know several people who have had success with their first round of IVF with him.

I cannot say enough great things about him and his staff......and his success rates are some of the highest in the area. He is a bit more expensive, but its worth it in my opinion :)

GL!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Dr. Mersol-Barg is amazing.  I can't say enough good things about him and his staff.  He was so supportive, and even left his office Thanksgiving party so that I could have an u/s after I had some bleeding.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

you can check success rates at the CDC government website - download PDF file and look at Michigan clinics.

https://www.cdc.gov/art/ARTReports.htm#2006

I don't think RMA is listed because the clinic didn't open until 2007, but I have heard great things about them.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went through MI center for fertility and just had my son 5 weeks ago.  The staff was amazing and I was pregnant within 3 months of therapy.  My OB sends many women there and had many wonderful things to say about the clinic.  I wish you luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"