Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Playhouse Cafe on Tues?

Is anyone still planning to go on Tues?  My work schedule is open that morning so Ethan and I can make it if others are planning to go.  Hope to see some of you then!
{Blog}
TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Playhouse Cafe on Tues?

• Options
    We'll be there !
  • Options

We will plan on attending!  What time do you guys go? 

Happy 3 months to Ethan!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you!  Hard to believe 3 months have passed so quickly.

I think the usual time is 9:30 to get the front section?  I've only gone twice though.

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're planning on going.  We'll be there at some point between 9:30 and 10.
  • Options
    I'll try to come, but with his earlier morning nap now, we might get there at the tail end of the fun. If anyone is planning to stay late, maybe I can call and see if anyone's still there?
  • Options
    rachel - if you want to give me a call before you are thinking of leaving, I can let you know if we'll all still be there.  I'm heading out to rhyme time now, but i'll email you back when I get home :)
  • Options
    we'll definitely be there, too! can't wait to see/meet everyone!
  • Options
    I'm planning on coming with the girls as long as neither is napping!  Looking forward to it...
  • Options
    Ladies....I might not be able to make it after all.  We finally set a time for the buyer's appraisal of our house, and it's at either 11 or 12 tomorrow.  I'll try and stop by for a few minutes, if I can though.  Looks like it should be a good turnout!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"