1st Trimester
Options

Morning sickness poll

13»

Re: Morning sickness poll

• Options
    Bill&MeBill&Me member

imageimaPrincess:
    I had a little during weeks 6-9 maybe...it wasn't bad though.  Just a nauseaus feeling that would not go away...eating helps.

I have the same as this

• Options
    imageBrooke208:

It hit me at about 7 weeks with this pregnancy.  It got so bad I couldn't wait until my first appointment, I was in the ER twice with dehydration.  I'm now 13 weeks and still have it, only I can deal with it as long as I'm taking Zofran.  Thankfully, because they mentioned a PICC line if it didn't get better and that does not sound fun. 

Some people get it really bad, and are then diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum, which is what I have.  Some people have that REALLY bad, and are on bedrest with nurse care and everything.  I'm not that bad, luckily.  Others don't get it at all.  Don't expect it, be thankful you don't have it yet! 

This is the exact same thing that happened to me.  They mentioned the pic line too!  I just started Zofran today.  I hope this helps because this is so annoying and irritating.  This morning I ate my yogurt on the side of the tub for fear that I was going to throw it up immediatly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will be 12 weeks Friday. I had some nausea but never threw up. I just ate when I was hungry or nauseous and ate candied ginger to settle my stomach.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have had none stop nausea for the past 2 weeks. It started right around week 6.
  • Options

I'm 9 weeks and haven't had any at all.  I get a little nauseated in the afternoons actually, but the only thing that has made me puke is Mexican food (which I now stay away from).  I find that yogurt and fruit help me fight off the afternoon nausea when it hits. 

Good luck.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

Hi ladies, I am new to the boards. So excited to be here with all of you!

1. I am experiencing it in waves this morning as I type.

2. I am only 4.5 weeks along. I think its a little early to be feeling queasy, but every woman is different. My mom never had any sickness with either of her two pregnancies. I was hoping that was genetic!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"