Boston Babies

Parkside Place Apartments in Cambridge

Is anyone familiar with Parkside Place Apartments in Cambridge? I guess I'm ready to throw in the towel and look only at places that advertize as 'new construction' or 'de-leaded'. (I really wish landlords were required to know if their place has lead paint or not and were also required (let alone allowed) to post that info. in Craig's List ads BTW.)

Parkside Place appears to be a family-friendly apartment community (playroom and playground on grounds etc.) in a nice neighborhood with lots of opportunities for long walks around the pond and neighborhood etc. Does anyone know anything of this place? Any other family-friendly apartment recommendations (especially in Cambridge/Somerville/Brookline)?

Thanks!

Re: Parkside Place Apartments in Cambridge

• Can you look with an agent?  I think they'd save you a lot of effort!
  • My husband is an agent and works with that property.  I can ask him tonight if you want,
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi All,

Thanks for your comments!

I have calls in to ~7! agents to help me find a place. They have been able to point out a few deleaded places for me with a fee. (Usually these places are also listed in the 'no fee by owner' section as well.) They will only show places that specifically disclose to them that they are certified deleaded. Fine but there are few that specify. Otherwise, they would be able to show me the same apartment complexes I could find myself. They might save me time, but I have time ;) and would rather avoid fees in favor of applying that $ towards my rent budget.

Sure! If your husband has any inside info. on Parkside Place, I'm certainly interested! (Thanks!)

• My husband said Parksided is de-leaded.  Do you have a realtor?  If not, my husband has helped many people with infants find apartments.  We are actually looking to move as well so he knows all the places we could live in.  If you want- he would help you.  you can email him leonard@bostoncommonwealth.com.

Good Luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"