Oregon Babies
Options

Another Ginormous Consignment Sale This WEEKEND!!!

Re: Another Ginormous Consignment Sale This WEEKEND!!!

• Options

Does it cost anything to get into this one? I couldn't find a price on the website.... Hrmmm...

• Options
    In the FAQ it says there is no admission fee. I've never been to one of these before and I'd only be looking at clothing for my DD. Has anyone had good luck in the past with great deals?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I went to the Pass It Along sale in Hillsboro.  They had pretty much anything you would need.  I got some really cute baby clothes for a great price.  The line was terrible... but it was worth it... I got a super cute pair of brand new nike high tops for baby for only $8! LOL

I am going with Lisliann Friday at opening.... :) Anyone care to join.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Are you going Friday at 5 or 6? I think you could get in as a first time parent at 5pm, but I'm not sure how that works. I am considering going myself.... I need some things in bigger sizes for E.
  • Options
    Darn. I just realized its too late to pre-register as a first time mom. =/
  • Options
    Did anybody go? We didn't want to deal with the lines so we just bought DD some cute clothes at Kohl's. They have a sale now where a lot of tops and pants are only $4.50 each.
  • Options
    DH and I went friday night.  Stood in line to get in 15 minutes before they opened... then once we found stuff.. stood in line for 2 1/2 hours!!! to pay!  DH said he was never going again.  Also asked if the stuff was worth it.  It wouldn't have been but, I had found some cute maternity clothes and being a plus size maternity.... I never find anything cute or for cheap enough.  So, it was semi worth it lol.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"