Health & Exercise
Options

I only want to eat crap!

I am surrounded by lots of high-quality nutritious food and all I want to eat is cold cereal and popsicles. I don't have MS, but I defenetly have some aversions to some foods (depending on the time of day).

veggies... blech

meat....gross

oatmeal....gag

CARBS! Give me more processed carbs!!! crackers, cookies, cereal, bread!

Re: I only want to eat crap!

• Options
    I only want to eat crap and I'm not pregnant anymore.. I don't think it ever ends.
  • Options

I was like that last week. This week I'm a lot better but still want the crap. Hang in there, it will get better. At least that's what I hear.

Good Luck to us!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was like that my entire 1st tri, and even though I've gotten much MUCH better, meat still grosses me out and all I want is chips and dip and gummies.

I ended up gaining 13lbs in my 1st tri, which is approx 5lbs more than you should gain (according to my Dr., but she's not all that concerned about it) so unless you are loading on the pounds, I wouldn't worry too much.  Just make sure you are taking your prenatal vitamins!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm with you on the meat and oatmeal! Try substituting... Eat a baked potato instead of fries, rice cakes instead of crackers or chips, cinnamon sugar on apple sauce instead of a cookie, etc...

I?absolutely?will not buy things at the store I know I shouldn't eat! If its not in my house I will most likely find something else, if I have to have it so bad I'll drive into town, then so be it! Its okay to give in every once in a while. Also you could make veggies more appealing by sweetening them up or salting them... salt is good for you right now, so don't feel bad!

?? ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"