Colorado Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at Rose or use Dr. offerdahl?

Just wondering what Rose is like.  Also my friend loves midtown obgyn and loves this Dr.  I am 6 weeks pg and looking for a good compassionate Dr.  I live in highlands ranch but would drive to Denver.  What is Rose like?

Re: Anyone deliver at Rose or use Dr. offerdahl?

• Options
    Julie Mahoney was my dr; she's located in Denver across the street from Rose but has a way the hell south office that I went to once. ?She's at consultants in ob/gyn. ?I loved her. ?She probably saved my pregnancy.
  • Options

I had Dr Goodman, they have an amazing group. I gave birth in Rose, that was one of the best labor and delivery i have ever seen. The staff are amazing, they make you feel like home.

Good Luck

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    NoellNoell member
    I replied to your post on the CO Nest board. I delivered at Rose and Dr. Offerdahl...both great experiences.
  • Options
    This July I'll deliver my 4th baby at Rose Medical Center, though with Dr. Goodman.  Not familiar with Dr. Offerdahl but I can give you my highest, best recommendation for Rose's L&D:  everyone you come in contact with during your amazing experience is attentive, caring, and so responsive to your needs, especially the ones you didn't even know you had.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"