Minnesota Babies
Options

MN GTG Sunday, April 26th

All are welcome - All mommies, babies and moms to be, and husbands if you want. 

Weather is supposed to be crappy this weekend.  Do we want to tentatively plan for the Eagle's Nest?

It's free for kids 1 and under...and everyone else can lie and say their kids are under one. ;) otherwise it's $5 per child under 12 (free for adults).

website is nothing special but it's fun for the kids:

https://www.ci.new-brighton.mn.us/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={12AE7B32-840E-4AD2-A9AA-F1285B4B6A01}

Sunday, April 26th

Meet at 11:00+/- whenever you can make it (I will be there by 11 for sure and will bring a sign).   We will be there til at least 1:00 (me and go4hockeychick)

It's honestly easier for a first time meeting because it will be smaller, so easier to find everyone, easier to park etc.  If you want to eat lunch there, just bring something (they have at least 6 high chairs so we should be ok there).   We can do the next gtg at como maybe?

Who's in? 

Re: MN GTG Sunday, April 26th

• Options
    Looks like I can make it now Smile Unless Aiden changes his mind about coming on his due date.
  • Options
    I think Carter and I will try to come.  He's usually up from his nap by then. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah just come when he wakes up. That's my plan.  Ollie usually wakes between 10-10:30.
  • Options
    I will try to make it.  Leila usually takes her morning nap at 10 (for 1-3 hours) and it's about a 45 minute drive for us.  And I will be one of those liars that says she is under 1...but she looks like it.
  • Options
    I think I am a golf widow on Sunday afternoon so Brady and I should be able to make it.  He can show off his new crawling skills Big Smile
  • Options
    We will be there at 11!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We will be there.  If anything we may get there before 11.  William usually naps at 12:30 so we may try to come at 10-10:30 in case there are other early birds!

You will know who I am bc I will have my green knitting project with me.

Suzan

Edit:  oops never mind.  It doesn't open till 11.  Well, we will be there right at 11 then!

• Options
    Yay! Glad people are coming.  Suzan, I will try to be there right at 11 too.  You will know me by my adorable child ;)
  • Options
    imagesuzymarie:

We will be there.  If anything we may get there before 11.  William usually naps at 12:30 so we may try to come at 10-10:30 in case there are other early birds!

You will know who I am bc I will have my green knitting project with me.

Suzan

Edit:  oops never mind.  It doesn't open till 11.  Well, we will be there right at 11 then!

I'll be there at 11. You'll know me...because well, you know me. LOL 

• Options
    I'm not 100% sure that we'll make it, as we plan to go out of town for Fri night and well, things happen where we may stay on Sat night too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"