New York Babies
Options

Pls recommend your OBGYN

Hi All,

I am new to these boards.  I was a 2005 bride and used theknot a lot during that time.  My husband and I are starting to think about conceiving end of this year.  And I would like to change my OBGYN.  I do prefer one who may be affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital.  

Thanks for your recommendations!!

-V

Re: Pls recommend your OBGYN

• Options
    HI there- I'm in the same boat.  Finding a good dr. that your comfortable is stressful.  I've been recommended to Drs. Migotsky & Reiss.  They have offices in NYC & Rye and I believe are affiliated w/ Lenox and Greenwich, CT hospitals.  I've never been to them but have heard good things.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi...

Agree...I feel there are so many different ratings for doctors.  I have used ratemd.com to try and narrow it down.  Which is why I also tried narrowing it down based on my research of hospitals.  I've come acorss two potential doctors but not sure.  

Good luck and thanks for the recommendation.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I highly recommed any doctor associated with Weill Cornell Medical College. Check out www.weillcornell.org/cma. They have an east side and west side office, are all women and are affiliated with NY Persbyterian Hospital. My OB, Dr. Waterstone just went out on maternity leave, but I would still recommend her. I am seeing Dr, McConville in her place and has been great too. This is my second pregnancy with them!

Good luck - let me know if you have any more questions.

--Beth

• Options
    I love my OB/GYN, but they deliver at Roosevelt Hospital. It's Westcare Medical, a great group practice on the UWS.
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thank you ladies!  Your feedback and advice definitely has helped narrow my search by hospital affiliation and ratemd.com.

Thanks again!

-V

• Options

I realize you posted this a while back so you might have someone by now. But I go to Dr. Nancy Jasper which is affiliated with NYPH. I just started going when I found out I was pregnant 3 months ago, but so far she is great and I would highly recommend her. I also feel comfortable in a practice associated with NYPH.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Stephanie Lam she works out of Beth Israel  (btw I work at BI) , she has an office near the hospital and another in the Upper East Side. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"