Michigan Babies

April 20 check in

JustSadieJustSadie member
edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies

Does anyone come over here anymore?

I'm 10 DPO and I tested this morning.  Haha.  It was negative, of course, but I haven't given up hope.  My usual LP is 14 days, so I know I tested way too early. 

In other baby news, my SIL had her baby yesterday.  They named her Persephone Piper, but are going to call her Piper.  I don't understand why they gave her a first name they don't intend to call her (it is definitely NOT a family name), but I am immensely relieved.  I actually think Piper is a cute name.  We're going to see her tonight, and while I'm excited, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.  I know . . . my time will come.  I just hope it comes sooner rather than later. Haha.

Anyone else have anything to report?

natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: April 20 check in

• My HSG sucked @ss last week, and my tubes are clear.  Some people seem to think that is good news.

More blood tests scheduled for next Monday.  Hopefully we will have some answers soon.

• imageDesmond&MollyJones:

My HSG sucked @ss last week, and my tubes are clear.  Some people seem to think that is good news.

More blood tests scheduled for next Monday.  Hopefully we will have some answers soon.

Ugh. That is so frustrating.  I understand how you'd want the HSG to show blocked tubes.  That seems like an easy fix.  Hopefully the next few tests will have answers for you!

natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Not a lot to report here either.  Potty training for Pete is not consistently showing signs of improving on his end or on our end (for reminding him to go).  So, kind of frustrated with that.  Plus, he is a 2 year old in every sense of the word.  He wants FULL control so we have to deal with that in addition to the potty training.  We cut Baby J's hair last night - FINALLY.  He is such a cute little boy.  I caught him "roughhousing" with Maria and Pete who were playing with the comforter to our bed on the floor.  He just kind of crawled over and got in on it a little.  He developed a bunch of bumps on his arms after I took him outside on Friday and Saturday so now daycare thinks it's chicken pox.  Same EXACT thing happened with Pete and it turned out it was not chicken pox so I'm hoping this afternoon the doctor says that it is just a reaction to the grass.  Never have seen the bumps from Pete since that very first time so I'm not sure what it is.  We went to the Amway Grand on Sunday and Maria was just amazed at the "palace" of a place it was.  She was also enthralled with all of the new brides carrying their dresses down to their car.  She was wearing her princess sunglasses in the hotel (and on a rainy day) and she thought she was hot stuff..

D&M, I also hope you get some answers!!
  • LVilaLVila member
    I had a great doctor's appt today! Heartbeat was 162 and my doc said he's "very happy" with my pregnancy. And he complimented my weight! That's never happened before in my life. Woo! I'm going to appointments every two weeks now.. 12 weeks until I have a baby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic CafeMom Tickers
  • LVilaLVila member

Des&Mol- good luck on the tests!

Sadie- Piper is cute! Persephone... not so much :o)

Tigers- Your kid stories are awesome. Have you tried a timer with Pete? When I potty trained my nanny girl, I set the timer and she had to try when it went off. Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic CafeMom Tickers
  • I'm still checking when I have time! Work is busy and I don't have constant internet access there, but I'm still checking :)

Sadie - GL testing later this week! Keep us posted! and agreed, Piper is cute. But I don't get the first name...how would you say that?!

Des&Mol - GL with your testing too, hopefully you'll get some answers soon!

Tigers- I also enjoy your stories :)

and LVila- my midwife never says anything to me about my "weigh-in" but its awesome that your doc. complimented you on yours! And crazy how soon you'll have a baby in your arms!

I'm doing well... 16 weeks Thursday! I can't believe how fast this is all going. My siatic nerve and lower back have really started bugging me lately...mostly on my right side. Besides that, my jeans will no longer fit (thanks to those 14 pounds I've gained) and my belly button is starting to stick out! I had an outtie belly button until I was about 10 years old when it finally sucked in a little bit. Who knew this little bump on my belly could push a belly button out! I'll have to invest in bandaids to cover it :)

glad you're all doing well!

• I think I'm around CD 19.  My paper I record temps is in the bedroom, and I don't feel like going to get it.  Besides I haven't been temping everyday since I started training on Monday and my schedule is all out of whack (read I keep forgetting to take my temp). 

I'm kinda getting sick of thinking about getting pregnant.  I just want to be pregnant so I can start a new phase.  You know, like this "phase" is getting old, and I want something new to happen.  Does that even make sense?  I mean obviously I want to get pregnant, that's what TTC means.  But more than that I'm sick of taking my temp, keeping track of what day I'm on, etc, etc.

Thanks for letting me whine/vent a little.  

• imageJustSadie:

Does anyone come over here anymore?

I lurk b/c I don't have anything to contribute or report at the moment.  Hope you don't mind.  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"