Secondary IF
Options

~*~*~*~SIF Weekly check in ~*~*~*~*~

Morning All!!

I hope everyone has had a great week!  We have had some great OB u/s.  Congrats to you lovely pregnant ladies on your heartbeats and good growth!

A big congrats to Home_slice on her BFP!!  Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and your little one!

Good luck to everyone who has just started a new cycle. Tons of sticky baby dust and a truckload of patience for those of us in the 2WW!!  Here's to this week, or next, giving us the positive news we are looking for!

As always, everyone is welcome to post their updates here.  If you would like to be added or removed please let me know. 

Jenelle05

lovesnack

SweetieP

Shaunie

hopeful9

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

DSU98

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AathiPO4

sunshine173

LoveBird2

mariebelle

mrsmiller06

waitingforbaby#2

MrsP-051306

Mrs Teejer

Luckiest03

My2LittleCanadians

Ladavis

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

Indybride4.8.06

MrsLisaP

JillRock96

Hawaiibridegrm

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Home_slice 

CHI-06

Calips

Christakim 

ChristyD_TTTC#2

Firsttogo

NewportRI2005

axr8111

Tonya_G   EDD 11/24

Lisa625

jacksonville2  EDD 11/4

Francisca  IT'S TWINS!!

jen5/03 - It's TWINS!!

Tracigator  EDD 10/22

njwife1103

Adelepenguin  EDD 10/17

Shawmich  It's a BOY!!

Mr&MrsS   It's a BOY!!

Kim777 - TWINS!!

LizRN626

QOTD : What is your favorite movie of all time? 

Have a positive and productive week ladies!

Re: ~*~*~*~SIF Weekly check in ~*~*~*~*~

• Options

Update - I triggered on Wednesday night.  I should hopefully O sometime today.  I am honestly not all that optimistic because of my relatively small follie sizes but hell, stranger things have happened I guess.

QOTD : What is your favorite movie of all time?  I LOVE Disney movies but The Little Mermaid is always a firm fave.  I have to put Top Gun in there as well.  Something about a man in uniform.... even if it is freaky old Tom Cruise :)

• Options

Update- currently in the 2ww i am at 8dpo. i have been keeping myself really busy so i dont think to much about some symptoms i have. I am trying to be optimistic so i dont have a left down when i test.

QOTD- I do have to say my favorite movie is Grease. i could watch it everyday if i could...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Please add me to the list Smile

I'm Heather. I got pregnant after 19 months with Clomid. I have questionable PCOS (I'm anovulatory and had cysts on my CD11 u/s with DD but all labs are normal) and DH has mild MFI.

We have been TTC #2 since my 6 week PP visit. We will being going back for more Clomid in August. I just keep hoping the pregnancy "fixed" me and we won't need to.

QOTD: Grease would be my all time favorite!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Good Morning!  Currently 5w5d here...had my 1st u/s on Wednesday and they saw the sac and yolk sac...we go back on Tuesday to look for the h/b.  Still feeling icky, but I will take it as long as everything goes ok!

QOTD:  I too am a huge fan of Disney (having even worked there at one point to feed my obsession)...I'm gonna have to go with Mary Poppins as my all time favorite movie!

Have a great week ladies!!  Can't wait to read about all the new BFP's at next week's check-in!!

• Options

Hello.  I'm new :)

I just started cycle #10, Dr diagnosed me with LPD and referred me to an RE.  I have my appt June 10.  I had an early m/c in Dec.  We didn't have any problems getting pg with DD.  I hate SIF.

QOTD... wow that is tough!  Shaw Shank Redemption, Grease, Pretty Woman, and Dirty Dancing have always been my favorite movies.  I also love Fifty First Dates because it is set in Hawaii (reminds me of my honeymoon ;) and it is light and happy.

• Options

Well...  I am still waiting.  We still have to wait till June to try again.  I still have to gie blood every week to make sure my #'s get 3 or below.  I am starting to fill like a druggie (sp).  My arms are hurtin from giving blood so much. I am at 8.  I was very dissappointed to hear that I have to do it again next week.

QOTD:  I love the movie Grease!!!!!!

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Congrats to the BFPs this week! I love to see that list getting longer and longer.

TTC UPDATE: Waiting for AF. It sucks. She was due around Tuesday, but I *think* because of the prometrium I was taking (I stopped Mon. night), it's delaying things. Spotting yesterday and today a bit. I will be starting my first Femara cycle once she finally arrives. The waiting is torture!

QOTD: I really love Annie and The Sound of Music. 

• Options

Thank you for adding me to the list. I LOVE this board.

The first movie that came to mind is Good Will Hunting.. I just love that movie. I'm trying to think of movies I've seen several times, Love Actually, Sweet Home Alabama, The Holiday... I guess I like girly movies! 

• Options

Hello!  I had my first u/s on Wed...I thought I was 5wks 6days and they told me I was 5wks 4days...but then I measured only 5wks.  All we saw was a sac.  I go back next Wed for another u/s.  I am really hoping we can see a heartbeat...I am just so nervous about this lil one...

QOTD:  Favorite movie has definitely changed over the years...I will say Dirty Dancing is still up there though, and Love Actually!

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options
    I just scheduled a consultation with my RE. We are still waiting the results of our RPL from my OB. I am not sure that I have an akk time favorite but I have always loved and (watched a million times) A League of Their Own.
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Update: I'm in the middle of an annovulatory cycle :(  DH's SA is Tuesday, and I'm going in for CD3 bw once I get AF, about May 1st. I think I'm going to have to wait awhile longer for the hsg though. My body is just getting worse and worse, too :(

QOTD: I think Lady and the Tramp, I love those Disney movies. Also Toy Story.

• Options

We are in a waiting pattern on my FET at the moment.  I have a low grade kidney/urinary tract infection (they can't say for sure which Sad ) and I'm on antibiotics for 10 days.  I was supposed to start Lupron this week but now my RE wants to wait for a repeat urine culture and b/w next week to make sure the infection is gone.  Sigh.  I hate waiting.

My favorite movie of all time is probably Sound of Music.  I also love A Room With a View, When Harry Met Sally and The Philadelphia Story - yeah, I'm a sucker for romance. 

• Options

I am officially due on the 28th of November!! I saw the shrimp on Thursday with an awesome heartbeat, and all measurments right on!

My fav. movie of all time is Fried Green Tomatoes! I love that time period and I LOVE the deep south!

• Options

I am doing well - I had my 1 hr. glucose last week and haven't heard anything about it - so I am going to assume that I passed. 

My recent favorite is Love Actually - I love that movie.  When I was a kid - my sister and I would watch The Sure Thing and Clue, like every weekend, 

• Options

Update: I'm about 7dpo and VERY anxious about this cycle.  Temps are still high and I'm really hoping this is my cycle.

QOTW: My all time favorite is Top Gun.  I'm a military brat and grew up watching that movie with my father. At one point, I could recite the whole move at one point.

• Options

I had an IUI on Wed so I am just patiently waiting in the 2WW.

I have many movies that I really like.  Just to name a few:  Forrest Gump, Grease and Good Will Hunting (love Matt).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options

Howdy: So I restarted Metformin like 3-4 weeks ago and FF stated that my last cycle, I O'd on CD27 of 34. Wtf? I've been O-ing on day 19 for the past 5 cycles. Oh well... gotta roll with it, yanno? So, today it's CD (I don't even know what but my siggy will say) and it's super early to have EWCM but I've had it for 3 days now. I've ignored it b/c there's no way I could be having a normal 28 day cycle all of a sudden!? So, DH and I made the best of it tonight LOL. Okay, TMI, sorry. (Tee hee.) Just keeping our fingers crossed that we may have actually nailed it this month, or if not we're totally off yet again. Am getting tired of BFN's, just like most of us.

QOTD: Superstar! 50 First Dates for same reason as pp:) Pippi Longstocking.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"