Minnesota Babies
Options

Anyone have a Choo Choo wagon for sale?

I am looking to buy a choo choo wagon and/or trailer for it...

Re: Anyone have a Choo Choo wagon for sale?

• Options
    I thought I had seen one on Crigslist but now I can't find it (is that not how it always is). I will be at the sale at the state fair grounds & will let you know if I see one for sale there
  • Options
    what sale at the state fair grounds???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It is the "Munchkin Markets sale" I am going to the "pre-sale" on friday but it is Saturday & Sunday. Here is the information that was posted on C.L. about it

Come shop over 15,000 items this weekend at the Munchkin Markets Children's Consignment Sale. Find great deals on clothing, toys, high chairs, exersaucers, strollers, books, climbers and more, more, more!

MN State Fairgrounds - Merchandise Mart Building

Saturday, April 18 - 9:00-3:00 pm
    ($1.00 admission - or free with a donated non-perishable food item for Second Harvest)

Sunday, April 19 - 9:00-noon
    (Free admissioon - many items 1/2 price)

Cash or local checks with ID only - We do not have credit card service.

No Strollers or bags (including diaper bags) allowed

Love to support ECFE by going to their garage sales? Munchkin Markets, LLC has set up fundraisers for the ECFE programs in St. Paul, No. St. Paul, Maplewood, Oakdale and Stillwater as well as additional local schools. So come shop and support all these great programs!

Have things to sell? There is still time to sign up as a consignor and earn 70% of the selling price of your items (up to 80% by volunteering!) and you can shop the pre-sale on Friday night! The deadline for consignor registration and item entry is midnight on April 15.

For more information check out www.munchkinmarkets.com 

• Options

oh cool! Thanks for the info!

Will you let me know if you see a choo choo wagon there at the pre-sale?

• Options
    I put that on my list of things to look at. If I see one (and remember) I will post a photo of it.
  • Options

Sorry I didn't post this sooner but that sale had no Wagons at all :(

To be trueful I was really sad to see most the stuff was over priced 

• Options
    bummer! Thanks for looking for me! I really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"