Colorado Babies
Options

New to Denver and Due in October

Right after we moved to Denver we got pregnant! I guess the mountain air is good for conception. I am looking to meet other expecting women who would be interested in chatting or meeting for lunch.

Kristin

Re: New to Denver and Due in October

• Options

I also just moved here recently (2 weeks ago from NJ), and am also due in October!  (October 2nd to be exact)

Where did you move from?

• Options
    We just moved back here after i found out i was preggo.  I am due oct 5th.  Are you in denver or surrounding area?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We moved here from Savannah, GA in November. We are living in Denver across from City Park. Where are you living? This is our first and are due on October 4. How has your pregnancy been? Minus some nausea mine has been easier than I expected (knock on wood).
  • Options
    I live in NoCo but I work in the denver area pretty frequently.  So far everything has gone great except for some dizziness/heart racing.  I just moved back here from Texas about a month ago.  I wanted to be closer to family at this point in my life.
  • Options

Where in Texas? I grew up in Houston and spent my 20s in Austin. I really miss it. What sort of work do you do that you are in Denver on occasion?

Looks like there are a couple of us newbies on here who are due in the first week of October!

• Options
    Im new to Denver too! We moved here 6 months ago from Washington DC. I too and Due in Ocotober with my first!!! Is this your first pregnancy?
  • Options
    This is our first as well! When are you due in Oct? Do you live in Denver or elsewhere in Colorado?
  • Options
    I meet with business owners about their merchant services.  I am sort of a consultant.  I lived in galveston but worked in houston.  I think that I might move back after the baby is a little older.  That is quite a ways away though, its hard to tell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"