Pittsburgh Babies

OB in South Hills that delivers at Magee?

I am very interested in delivering at Magee again (DS is now 14).  I am currently seeing Dr Warner at St Clair but prefer Magee.  Recommendation?

Re: OB in South Hills that delivers at Magee?

• Not sure if they have offices over in South Hills, but you could look up Magee Womancare Associates. I went to their North Hills offices during my pregnancy and I had a great experience, prenatal care and my labor/delivery.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Lupinetti...he is over in bethel park right near home depot. Hes awesome, and super friendly!
  • Loading the player...
  • There's a Magee Womancare Associates office in the South Hills which I I'm actually going to. There's 6 or 7 doctors and you can see every one of them during your pregnancy, which is nice. The phone number is 412-641-6832. Best of luck!
  • imageMrsYam:
    Not sure if they have offices over in South Hills, but you could look up Magee Womancare Associates. I went to their North Hills offices during my pregnancy and I had a great experience, prenatal care and my labor/delivery.

this is where i go.. i see the monroeville office

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Women Care Associates in Bethel Park. The practice is Dr. Simmonds, Dr. Corey, Dr. Seiavitch, and another one. The are excellent. The do deliver at Magee and for the most part pretty much one time in the office. The # is 412-641-6833.
  • Thanks for the advice, I've heard Lupinetti recommended a few times, I will give him a try, thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"