Infertility
Options

Watery discharge with Endometrin? (Maybe TMI)

I've been on Endometrin for IUI #1 for 10 days.  I've had the nastiness that everyone talks about since starting it, but today something else happened.

About midday, I felt something wet and went to the bathroom.  I had totally soaked my underwear and pants with what looked and felt like water.  I've had the white stuff which is clearly the suppository, but this was totally confusing.

Anyone have this happen?  Any idea what it could be?

TIA 

PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Watery discharge with Endometrin? (Maybe TMI)

• Options

I had that happen after my IVF cycle when I was on endometrin. I have no idea what it was, but I heard it was normal. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Normal. Somedays I had thicker discharge, some days it would gush and be more watery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, girls!!
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"