Wisconsin Babies
Options

Get to know you poll

I figured I could post a get-to-know-you poll -

1.  First name?

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now?

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when

4.  Kids or EDD?

5.  Any pets?

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on?

7.  Anything fun you want to share? 

Re: Get to know you poll

• Options

1.  First name?  Beth

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? Grew up in Elk Mound (outside of Eau Claire), now live just outside of Madison

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when  Married in Madison Nov. 4, 2005.  Ceremony at the State Capitol.  Loved my wedding, would do it again in a heartbeat

4.  Kids or EDD?  Son, Dawson, born November 25, 2008

5.  Any pets?  Two cats, Toby and Gabby

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on?  Mainly 0-6, with the occasional visit to Breastfeeding, Eco-Friendly, and Nest Book Club

7.  Anything fun you want to share? Not so much, but I am happy to see a Wisco bump board!
  • Options

1.  First name?  Kristen

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? grew up in Manchester, CT, currently live in Rocky Hill, CT, and soon plan to live near Milwaukee or Kenosha

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when  250 year old farm in CT on Oct. 25th, 2008

4.  Kids or EDD?  TTC, but I'm pretty close to my cats Wink

5.  Any pets?  Two cats, Frankie and Toby

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on?  BOTB, but I lurk all over

7.  Anything fun you want to share? can't think of anything right now, but I hope this board continues to heat up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1.  First name?  Melanie

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now?  Grew up in Waukesha and I currently live in Pewaukee.

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when  July 17, 2004.  Our ceremony was at Galilee Lutheran and our reception was at Western Lakes Country Club

4.  Kids or EDD?  We have 1 little boy.  Eli Samuel was born on March 11, 2009.

5.  Any pets?  No pets

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on?  SAIF, Babies 0-6, Breastfeeding

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  Enjoying life with a baby.  It can't get any better than that!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1.  First name?  Krista

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now?  Grew up in Madison, moved to Milwaukee for 6 yrs, back in Madison now

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when  No wedding Surprise

4.  Kids or EDD?  One very special DS- Chase

5.  Any pets?  No pets

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on?  I'm a big fan of lurking- but mostly 6-12 and Special Needs

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  SOO happy to see WISCO on the list!

• Options

1.  First name? Misty

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? Grew up in Kenosha, live in Milwaukee for now

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when Sept.20th, 2008, at Wolfenbuttel park in Kenosha under 2 trees that create an arch. It was amazing.

4.  Kids or EDD? June 17th, unless she wants to come sooner

5.  Any pets? 2 cats, Milo and Iris. 1 hamster named Summer

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? 3rd Tri, lurk on 0-6 occasionally

7.  Anything fun you want to share? I'm happy to find people in my area to talk to!
  • Options

1.  First name?  Sara

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now?  Grew up in Appleton, now live in Janesville--husband works for the fire department here.

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when  Appleton, October 21, 2006 at First English Lutheran.  It was freezing cold and rained the entire day, but we sure had a great party!

4.  Kids or EDD?  Our first baby of unknown gender is due June 25th. 

5.  Any pets?  Furbaby is Marcus, a 2.5 year old chocolate lab.  He's our baby, it will be interesting to see how he reacts with a little one in the house!

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on?  Right now, I mostly lurk 3rd tri, sometimes 0-6.

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  I can't wait for warm weather and our new addition!

• Options

1.  First name? Ashley

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? Fresno/Clovis CA, now residing in Eau Claire area.

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when I was married January 19th 2008 in the middle of a blizzard weekend at Pentecostal Assembly in Eau Claire... Honey mooned 4 days and 3 nights in the Dells, which was a total blast.

4.  Kids or EDD? I have a 17 month old son Aiden

5.  Any pets? nope, DH hatesdogs, I dislike cats, we decided to not have any pets.

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? Toddlers 24 months and up and the EFF board mostly

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  I take on a ton of projects, but LOVE every minute of it. I work 45 hours a week at a desk job, own a baby shop called Vanilla Baby Shop, where I make pretty much anything you can think of, and I start school in the fall.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

1.  First name? Jill

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? IL // Whitewater

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when? It'll be Oct 17, 2009 in Lake Geneva

4.  Kids or EDD? Daughter, Kaylee, who is almost 13 months

5.  Any pets? 2 Cats, Chobi and Feliks

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? The Knot boards as I'm planning my wedding and then Baby 6-12 and Toddler 12-24. I sometimes peek at the Baby Names and 0-6 month boards.

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  I'm looking to find other mommies to hang out with in the area.

• Options

1.  First name? Leanne

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now?  Eagle River / Madison

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when July 15, 2005 in Milwaukee

4.  Kids or EDD? Ben - he just turned one

5.  Any pets? A really fat cat, and a bird who lives with my in-laws (they're long term babysitting him)

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? WI mainly.  And sometimes 12-24.

7.  Anything fun you want to share? I am awesome. Stick out tongue
  • Options
    JnJ04JnJ04 member

1.  First name? Jessica

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? Waterloo, WI/Evansville

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when Monona Terrace June 2006

4.  Kids or EDD? Isabelle 18-months

5.  Any pets? 2 dogs and a rabbit!

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? WI Nesties, D&R, EFF

7.  Anything fun you want to share? I'm not very fun. Sorry!
    10.11.07 ~ 04.08.10 ~ 08.11.12
  • Options

1.  First name? Jess

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? Jackson, WI/West Bend, WI

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when December 16 2005, married at a church in Jackson, reception at Chandelier Ballroom in Hartford

4.  Kids or EDD? 1.5. Annelise is 2 and I have one on the way, due in October

5.  Any pets? Yes, a spazy Welsh Corgi named Thumper

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? Parenting, 2nd tri

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  Not really

Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • Options

I'll play!

1.  First name? Tiffany

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? West Bend/ Milwaukee

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when June 2006 at the Golden Mast.

4.  Kids or EDD? Hugo, 8 months

5.  Any pets? nope, DH and DS keep me busy enough!

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? Mostly hang out on WI and 6-12

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  DH and I lived in China, but decided to move back home to start a family :-)
  • Options

Great idea!! :)

1.  First name? Nicole

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now?  Grew up in Marshfield area (went to Stratford High School); now live in Neenah

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when Green Bay, Wisc August 2006. Outdoor ceremony at Heritage Hill .. ahh.. daydreaming of summer again..

4.  Kids or EDD? Trying

5.  Any pets? None

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? Entertaining; What's Cooking; Wisconsin Nesties; sometimes TTTC ... and now, here! (I didn't know the board existed until today!

7.  Anything fun you want to share? Hmm. I have to work this beautiful spring weekend and am not enthused about it, but am looking forward to a scrapbooking day I'm hosting at my house next Sunday. Any other scrapbookers out there??
  • Options

1.  First name?  Andrea

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now?  Grew up in Oregon, WI, small city outside of Madison.  Now I live in Waukesha

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when  June 17, 2006 in Monona, with reception in Madison

4.  Kids or EDD? EDD August 23 - 1st baby!

5.  Any pets? Lucy my mutt pup, she is my baby right now.  Can't wait to see how she acts around the baby, as a PP said!

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on?  2nd tri, nursury decor, baby names.  Mostly lurking  =)

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  I am a partylite consultant, enjoy reading and scrapbooking, and am not looking forward to a hot summer being big and pregnant!  Can't wait for August though!

• Options

1.  First name? Whitney

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? I live in Madison and grew up just South of Madison in Stoughton.

3.  Tell us about your wedding - November 1st, 2008, wedding at St. John's Lutheran Church in Madison, reception at Sweet Sophie's in Waunakee. Such an amazing day, unseasonably warm and overall, perfect.

4.  Kids or EDD? Lillian born 4/28/09.

5.  Any pets? 2 dogs, a Pug/Cocker X that adores DD, a Pomeranian that ignores her and 3 cats who could care less.

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? Wisconsin Nesties, Wisconsin Knot, Anniversary and I lurk on 0-6 Months.

7.  Anything fun you want to share? I'd love to find other Madison area Moms for play dates with DD.
  • Options

1.  First name? Kathy

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? Cedarburg / Oconomowoc

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when 2.11.06, Lake Geneva

4.  Kids or EDD? Lucy age 2, expecting in August

5.  Any pets? one yellow lab, Reece and Lucy has a beta fish

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? Milwaukee Newlyweds

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  just looking forward to some nice weather

• Options

1.  First name? TIffany

2.  Where did you grow up/where do you live now? Kenosha

3.  Tell us about your wedding - where/when We got married on June 24, 2006 in Kenosha

4.  Kids or EDD? EDD is November 22

5.  Any pets? yes, one very spoiled chocolate lab, named Marley

6.  What board(s) do you hang out on? I'm usually on the Nest Book Club

7.  Anything fun you want to share?  I just finished grad school and graduated last weekend! It's so nice to have a little freedom again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"