Oregon Babies
Options

Any SAHM's here??? :)

Hi,

I have never posted here, I am usually on the Parenting After A Loss Board but thought I would introduce myself. :)

My son, Jaxon, will be 3 months old tomorrow. :) I will be 30 next month and pretty much stay at home with him (I do nanny for one 5 year old boy but only on the weekends). I would love to get to know other Portland SAHM's!  Jax and I love being out but I have only a few friends with kids and all the mom's work...

Anyway, just wondering if there are any other SAHM's here that are interested in possibly forming a weekday play group? I am really looking forward to our awesome Oregon summers so that we can go to the park, the zoo, go on long walks, etc. :) 

Hope everyone is having a great day!

-Marisa

Re: Any SAHM's here??? :)

• Options

I am currently a SAHM... maybe only for a few more months. We would love to do a playgroup sometime. I am pretty busy the next couple weeks, but maybe sometime soon after when weather gets decent??

PM me if you are interested! 

Elayna is 4 1/2 mos. I am 30 also and we are in the West Slope (SW Pdx/Beaverton) area. =)

• Options

Hello!  I am not a SAHM yet, but starting Sept. I will be and would love to find a mommy group. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a SAHM and it looks like we'll finally be able to join mommy groups this summer (we haven't been able to because of M's heart defect, but he goes in this week for his complete repair so we should be able to introduce him to other kids now!).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"