Mississippi Babies

Hey ladies! Roll Call!

I'm in North Mississippi, where is everybody else from?

Re: Hey ladies! Roll Call!

• I'm originally from the gulf coast!   But I'm in nyc now.   going home for a visit soon and cannot wait!
  • Hi! I think I have seen you around before. I lived in PA for a while, so I know the feeling... Mississippi is still home. I'm glad to be back. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I'm in North Mississippi as well. Just moved here from Georgia for my husband's job. I used to live up north earlier in my life as well.
  • jennrejennre member
    Hi! I'm from the coast!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm from the Gulf Coast although I've been living in OK for the past 4 years. We are moving back this summer though.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Biloxi... as you can seeBig Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Hi, I live in north Mississippi as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm from north Mississippi, my boyfriend is from the coast and we both go to school in Oxford (hotty toddy!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in north Mississippi- Olive Branch.
  • imageMaybeABaby?:
    I'm in north Mississippi- Olive Branch.

Southaven!  :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey!  I'm in the MS Delta...although I'm originally from further north MS.  :)  Nice to see some other MS bumpies!

• DD1: August 2009
    • DD2: December 2010
    • DS: August 2012
    • M/C 9/2013, 12/2013 
    • DD3: October 2014 - April 2015 Miss you baby girl.
    • Current Due date:  April 14, 2016
    Musings of a Farmer's Wife
  • Hey! I'm in north/central MS, near Starkville!
  • I live in The Ellisville area. It's about 45 minutes from the coast in the central southern region. Still tryin to conceive with the help of clomid.
  • imageblondiesyc76:
    I live in The Ellisville area. It's about 45 minutes from the coast in the central southern region. Still tryin to conceive with the help of clomid.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageblondiesyc76:
    I live in The Ellisville area. It's about 45 minutes from the coast in the central southern region. Still tryin to conceive with the help of clomid.

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

• imageblondiesyc76:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"