Detroit Babies
Options

Generations OB/Gyn - Birmingham

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback about this office and the physicians.  I'm 8 weeks preg and looking for someone close to the Troy, Royal Oak, Birmingham area. 

I've been going to my old Dr. who is over in Livonia, but don't want to travel that far anymore.

Thanks for the info!

Re: Generations OB/Gyn - Birmingham

• Options

I go to Generations and have for several years now......oh probably 7-8 years, and I just love it there there.  I have been seeing Dr. Dean and he is fabulous.  I did see Dr. Loehrke for a consult a couple weeks ago after a test, and she was very nice as well.

Everyone at Generations is very personable.  I always get a call back from the nurses quickly and with answers when I call and leave a message with a medical question (we are currently having some IF issues).

I would HIGHLY recommend them.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Good luck!

• Options
    I have not been to Generations yet.  I have my first appointment with them in two weeks.  I have heard nothing but good things about them and that's why I chose them.  Also, I have had several questions and they have returned my calls immediately and been very helpful.  The other thing I like is that they do the first appointment at 5 - 7 weeks, whereas it seems many other practices do not see you until 8 - 10 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are wonderful!  I love the fact that they are very personable and perfessionable.  I call up and ask the nurses the most rediculous questions, and they always return my call with in a 1/2 hour and are very kind about their answers.  Another Huge benifit....  They do 4d ultrasounds complimentry if you ask the US tech nicely.  I have amazing pictures
  • Options
    I've gone there for several years now too and Dr. Dean is doing my csection on Monday. He's not my favorite, but he's good. I love Sanborn and Dykowski and Huston. You can't really go wrong with any of them. You do need to see all the doctors in the practice so you will have at least met them all for when you deliver. Plus you get a good idea who you want to see on a regular basis.
  • Options

Thanks Everyone!

Wingnut - congrats and good luck on Monday!

• Options
    I go to Dr. Charfoos in Clawson.  She delivers at Royal Oak Beaumont.  It's a larger office with 6-10 doctors and I've been going to her for over 10 years.  She's calming, which I think is great for a first pregnancy.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Do the drs at Generations deliver at RO Beaumont??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, they deliver at RO Beaumont, I'm pretty sure that's the only hospital they deliver out of, not even Troy Beaumont
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"