Boston Babies
Options

Show me your nursery!

Just wanted to get some nursery ideas. DH wants to have it all done before we start ttc. (He is a crazy planner and wants to be overly prepared).

We just picked out the wall color, a neutral tan.

Wanted to see what everyone else was planning!

Here are the two we like the best:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Show me your nursery!

• Options
    Have you guys tested fertility and sperm count so you know you will concieve as soon as you're ready?  If not, that's not crazy planning, that's getting WAY to ahead of yourself.  Even if you do concieve it's like a 25% chance of miscarraige.  That's why people don't even tell others until their 12 weeks.  Just a thought, good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry 15%  I mis-typed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have started charting and am already on prenatal vitamins. I had an appointment with my doc about a month ago and she gave us the green light to start trying whenever.

I know it may take time for us to have a baby, but DH made a good point...at some point there will be a baby in that room, whether we have one, or adopt, so why not get everything ready.

• Options
    That's good that you both have a realistic outlook.  If you lurk on other boards, you'd be amazed at how many people a suffer loss (or several), or have to wait years for the adoption process.  Good luck.
  • Options

I like the second one! I really like green.

Also, good luck with everything. I think i's great you guys are planning. It's never to early to start. I'm sure everything will work out and you guys will conceive when your body is ready, it may only take one try!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and have fun ttc  :-)

• Options
    imageAugbaby2009:

I like the second one! I really like green.

Also, good luck with everything. I think i's great you guys are planning. It's never to early to start. I'm sure everything will work out and you guys will conceive when your body is ready, it may only take one try!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and have fun ttc  :-)

Thank you! I think I'm leaning towards the star one too- I keep going back to that one. 

Hopefully everything works out- I just had my first ovulation show on my chart, so I think everything is working on my end! 

• Options

I have to say I love the first one but I have a thing for teddy bears. 

I too like to plan out everything ahead of time and if the hubby would let me our guest room would be a nursery now!  We plan on TTC starting in July...after our first wedding anniversary.  I?ve started to keep track of my ovulation and highly recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler?I?ve learned a LOT....more than I thought I would.  So good luck and have fun!!  Wink

• Options
    I think the first one is really cute. I'm a planner too. Once we find out what the baby is in a few weeks, then I'm going to pick out all the nursery bedding and registry items. I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"