Infertility
Options

Anyone not test until beta?

I am 7dp5dt and I just can't make myself test.  I am too scared.  This is strange because i've had 4 iui's and each time tested early and kept testing daily until AF showed up.  This time I just don't want to test.  I don't feel pregnant and maybe i'm trying to delay the inevitable?  I don't know.  Anyone else?

Re: Anyone not test until beta?

• Options

I don't test.  I prefer to get the beta results.  

Good luck! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wait until beta, but I'm probably in the minority. I also love the 2ww, which makes me a bit of a freak too. ;-)
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel the same way. I think im going to be too scared to test...i just wanted to say good luck!

TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • Options
    I'm 8dp5dt and also cant bring myself to test. I dont really "feel" feel pregnant, aside from sore boobs, which is most likely a s/e from the progesterone. I'm to scared to get a negative HPT and then suffer until my beta on Monday. I'd rather wait and deal with it then! :o) When's your beta??
  • Options
    I've done both. While I liked testing (being prepared when AF showed and being able to drink soda earlier) I also liked waiting and not stressing about it. Either way, testing or not testing isn't going to change what is or isn't going to happen, for better or worse.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I always tested on my IUI cycles. I've never tested early on my IVF cycles though - I'd rather wait for the number on my beta.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't test.  I wait for my beta.  Blood tests are so much more accurate and give you more detailed info....I don't want to freak out b/c of a result I get on a pregnancy test, b/c it might not be painting an accurate picture of the situation.

Good luck!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"