2nd Trimester
Options

Pregnant b*tch just sprayed by a skunk!

I mean the four-legged one again. I posted earlier about our GSP being knocked-up and two weeks from delivery. Seems she met a skunk in our backyard today. She better be nice and fresh soon or she's having those pups in the garage! God, my gag reflex is getting a workout...

Re: Pregnant b*tch just sprayed by a skunk!

• Options

Bathe her.

1/3 water, 1/3 hydrogen peroxide, 1/3 baking soda, and a dallop of dish detergent.

Then, when she has the pups,  get her fixed.

imageimageimageimageimageimage Beckett*Gizmo*Charlie*Little Kitty*Hudson*Chiggy <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • Options
    imageAudNicole:

Bathe her.

1/3 water, 1/3 hydrogen peroxide, 1/3 baking soda, and a dallop of dish detergent.

This.

My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kiki4kiki4 member

Poor Mesa!!  I found this on-line...maybe it will help!

https://www.ehow.com/how_3017_skunk-smell-pet.html

BFP 1/19/12 No heartbeat at 7w4d 3rd dose Cytotec 3/1/12
    *PGAL/PAL Welcome*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    imageAudNicole:

I plan to. I also have a three-legged shelter mutt I adopted, so I understand your point. Thanks. 

• Options
    imageAudNicole:

I plan to. I also have a black, three-legged shelter mutt I adopted, so I understand your point. Thanks. 

• Options
    Doesn't tomato sauce get rid of that smell too?  I thought I had read that somewhere before.  Good luck with your stinky b*tch, ha ha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, ladies! I feel bad for Mesa- I can only imagine how her nose feels! BUT it wouldn't be so frustrating if this hadn't happened 3 times before...you would think she would learn the consequences!
  • Options
    My childhood dog used to think that the skunks were playing with her and she would try to smell their butts like dogs do to each other.  Then the skunk would spray right into her mouth.  I always felt so badly for her.
    Read my blog!
    Mom, why are you washing my feed in the sink?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"