Success after IF
Options

IUI question

hello all, I am sneaking over from TTTC.  Those of you who had  success with an IUI, how long after the IUI did you get a BFP with a HPT????  Also, how many IUI's did you do before it worked??  TIA

Re: IUI question

• Options
    With both pregnancies I got a BFP 10dpiui, but that is very early. And with DS I got pregnant after our first round of injects/trigger/b2b IUIs. With this pregnancy we got pregnant on our second round of IUIs with the same protocol. Good luck!
  • Options

We did 4 IUI's before my BFP.  I tested positive on a HPT at 14dpiui, but it might have been positive before then, I just refused to test.  Good luck!  Oh, and my protocol was clomid 3-7, ovidrel trigger and progesterone suppositories.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got pg w/ twins after my 3rd IUI.  I got my BFP 10dp iui.
  • Options
    At 10 dp 2nd iui (b2b) I got a bfn. At 12dp IUI I got my bfp.
  • Options

At 10dpiui I started testing out the booster shot of Ovidrel I got at 7dpiui (1/3 of the prefilled syringe). I got a BFP that day and every day after that, so I don't know what day it stopped being the meds and started being real, or if there was overlap.

We were very, very lucky that IUI#1 worked. I have high FSH so they said it might be a long road. I did 100ius of Follistim CD3-8, 150ius CD9-10 and triggered on CD11 for an IUI on CD13.

Wishing you tons of luck!!

• Options

We got pg on our 4th IUI.  I tested a very, very faint BFP at 13 dpiui, however I didn't know whether to believe it or not.  I had an HCG shot, so for all I knew it was leftover from that.  I then had a beta at 18 dpiui and BFP.

GL!

• Options

I got my BFP on the first IUI...on 18dpiui.  But, keep in mind that my 7dpiui progesterone level was 10.9 (medicated cycle), so the nurse and I thought that this cycle was a bust.  I stopped testing and was waiting on AF to come.  Then, on 18dpiui, I got up and tested for the heck of it...low and behold, there were two beautiful lines. 

My nurse said that it just goes to show, you can never count yourself out till AF shows. 

• Options
    I tested 12 dpiui and got a faint double line.  Of course I didn't believe it b/c it was my 2nd IUI and the doctor thought we were going to have to go to IVF--the IUI was just a placeholder, or so I thought!  By 14 dpiui I had a good solid double line.  My protocol was injectibles/ trigger shot/IUI.
  • Options
    I got a super faint positive 11dpiui with a FRER in the afternoon.  I had gotten one lonely line that morning with a $store test.  Good luck! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I first tested at 10 dpIUI and got a +. It was faint, but a decent line so I bet I could have gotten a + at 9 dpIUI had I tested. This was our 2nd IUI & first B2B IUI. Good luck!
  • Options

I did 3 iui's. First two bfn's were with clomid only. Third BFP was with injectables.  I got my BFP 13 dp iui but it was the first time i tested.

• Options

my son and my twins are from 100mg clomid + met + iui + trigger.

with my son it only took on cycle... with the twins our first cycle failed but the 2nd worked.  I also took wheat grass pills from CD1 until IUI day with the twin cycle and it was the first cycle I dropped 2 mature eggs.

I got my bfp with my son at 11dp/IUI... and with the twins it was 12dp/IUI... both were on dollar store HPTs and were VERY faint.

good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"